Broccoli crust crispy and complete!
- 1/2 bag broccoli floret processed with 2 whole eggs + 2 extra whites
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/3 cup almond meal
- 1 tsp baking powder
- spices (oregano, sea salt, pepper)
Bake at 350 for 25 minutes. Add toppings. Bake at 350 for 10 minutes. Cool for five minutes.
The crust is a little crumbly but… it’s SO delicious.
- bendandnotsnap likes this
- aleenicoole reblogged this from vinyasatovino
- aleenicoole likes this
- sarah-serendipity-other-things likes this
- fullfatfitblr likes this
- thejoyofme reblogged this from vinyasatovino and added:
- mantarei87 likes this
- alliegets likes this
- mads-moves likes this
- nutrify likes this
- lucylearnstolive likes this
- setcourseforkona likes this
- fabfit likes this
- geeky-yogini said:Mmmmm! I love cauliflower crust, too :)
- lizz2love likes this
- queenbliss said:I really need to attempt this!
- peopleinluxembourg likes this
- okaybueno said:that looks fucking scrumptious lol
- redcloud likes this
- vinyasatovino posted this