The good, the bad, and the ugly.
-I made myself a delicious paleo lunch but then I decided I wanted a sandwich and trail mix instead. At least it’ll keep for tomorrow! The trail mix was too good and I kept eating it and ended up just throwing it away. So wasteful.
-I picked out a matching, real outfit ahead of time that doesn’t involve spandex or yoga apparel, yay! After lunch though I felt uncomfortable in it. Clothes definitely getting tighter. It’s like a negative habit loop. The worse I feel, the less willpower I have to say no to bad habits?
-I made it early to work to get off early for yoga! After the feels from the day, I realized I didn’t even want to go. It’s a red flag when you no longer want to do the things you love.
-I made an appointment with a counselor. Panic/hope.
-I went to yoga anyway and of course it was magical. Teacher said my pointed leg splits headstand variation was “beautiful” and I’d be lying if I said that didn’t make my day.
-I ate Ethiopian food for the first time. Meat and veggies eaten in public with your hands?! Um. Yes. Then I sat in a cocktail bar in yoga clothes and drank water and learned how to play Magic. What is my life. So Seattle it hurts.
- muscleforthought likes this
- itisallmydoing said:Ethiopian food is just about the best food ever. Learning to cook it since I live 70 miles from the nearest Ethiopian restaurant.
- transforminglinda likes this
- blissmanifesto said:Playing Magic? Watch out, you will wind up with a hipster nerd boyfriend in a hot minute. And the best yoga of all is when you didn’t want to be there and are already exhausted, girl! NEVER skip yoga unless you are barfing or something.
- camillenicole likes this
- brewingbakasana likes this
- angies--life likes this
- nutrify likes this
- mllemouse likes this
- willcookforwork said:Good for you for seeing what’s going on with yourself and trying to help yourself get well. I’m glad that you went to yoga and it was :)
- vinyasatovino posted this