I work in a science lab. All people bring for lab meetings is junk junk junk. I try to fill up beforehand and politely decline treats but still, people are offended for some reason? That’s beside THIS point.
I had to take a late lunch today. I was starving and walked by a box of donuts. I just instinctually reached out and grabbed one. WHY. I know why- I’m hungry, everyone else does, it’s pleasing in the short term (before the crash). I take one bite and suddenly my WHY catches up to me. I’m fine with cheats… If they’re worth it. Is this average jelly donut worth how hard-working and gluten-free I’ve been doing? NO. I’d rather have gelato with friends at the park or have a cocktail. So I threw it away when usually I’d just finish it and feel guilty.
I feel leaner and stronger. I just don’t want that progress to stop.
- mllemouse likes this
- muscleforthought likes this
- blissmanifesto said: EXCELLENT CHOOSING!!!
- blissmanifesto likes this
- transforminglinda likes this
- physicalphoenix said: One of the benefits of working from home that most people don’t realize…ability to control your diet.
- physicalphoenix likes this
- l0veyogalife said: Work willpower is so hard. People bring so much junk to my office.
- gracegetsfit likes this
- beerz4breakfast likes this
- vinyasatovino posted this