Saturday was another leg day with the bros. I worked my squat to 100 pounds. I think my PR is 120 so I’m getting close! Eventually I’d like to do at least my body weight (~150). Later I met my dad for the meteor shower. He packed a picnic of smoked meats and nuts and cheeses and fruits. He goes, “I’m not sure you can have nuts…” I explained to him I’m not on a “low fat” diet like other members in my family are. Then he gave me the leftover smoked meats and nuts. He is the best.
Sunday was a double hot yoga day before hanging out in a bikini in the park (date).Nice to see a more defined waist. This guy called yoga something for sissys. I challenged him to spend even an hour in one of my classes before running his mouth off on that. Oyve. Then oysters!
- blissmanifesto said:"For sissys?!!!!" I hope you made him eat it like a little bitch.
- lucylearnstolive likes this
- setcourseforkona said:Oysters are the devil.
- nutrify said:gorgeous! and yay for not low fat!!
- muscleforthought likes this
- notjustrunnershigh likes this
- georgia--peach said:lookin AWESOME!!
- georgia--peach likes this
- vinyasatovino posted this