August 8th - August 9th
Nice to see ab progress again. Whether or not I’ve lost inches or the scale went down, I don’t care because nothing makes me feel better than SEEING change (imagined or not) and the only thing that makes me see those changes is consistently working it out.
On Wednesday, I went to the advanced vinyasa class per usual. Before class I made my teacher acro fly me. Um, what a rush! Must. Take. Acro. Classes. Otherwise, I still have my strength, I just need to build up heat endurance again.
On Thursday I planned to try out a new yoga class at my gym (instead of my heated studio) but I forgot my mat at home. I swear, with working and training and social life, if you don’t plan out every hour of your life, you fail to stay balanced. It was okay, after six pretty intense work out days, I took a rest. It was well worth it because after I enjoyed some paleo chile, broccoli, and my specialty guacamole, I passed out at a friend’s house at 8 PM. =\
- okinawanwarrior likes this
- pranamanda likes this
- blissmanifesto said: Looking good!! Your undies are getting all loose on you.
- cookingcaveman likes this
- almondsofjoy likes this
- runlojorun likes this
- flyygoldbikini said: kitteh
- nutrify said: sexy abs and shoes!! perfect ;)
- lauren-ect said: Nice abs!!
- muscleforthought likes this
- thedevnull said: Your cat is like “What you doin’?”
- davidlamb likes this
- vinyasatovino posted this